Leipzig Fraunhofer Center advises RKW, the German Productivity and Innovation Centre (Competence Centre)
The Leipzig Fraunhofer Center provided RKW, the German Productivity and Innovation Centre (Competence Centre), with scientific support in the “Pilot Project for Increasing the Transfer“. In particular, it analyzed the target groups (SMEs) and measured the success and effectiveness of the transfer instruments. The Leipzig Fraunhofer Center also served as a consultant regarding the project’s further development. In this context, it provided information on the most recent progress and the most up-to-date scientific knowledge in the thematic of transfer as well as identify socio-economic developments, which are significant to SMEs. In this way, the project was able to receive constant scientific impulses, which strengthened its sustainable success.
The Leipzig Fraunhofer Center provided the following services:
- Development and assessment of the interview guidelines, standard questionnaires and checklists for measuring the success and effectiveness of the transfer instruments.
- Verification of the performance indicators for the quantitative effectiveness control of the individual transfer instruments.
- Conducting survey among targeted groups in chosen projects of RKW The German Productivity and Innovation Centre(Competence Centre).
- Advising on current scientific achievements in the area of knowledge and technology transfer as well as best practice analysis.
- Advising on socio-economic future relevant developments.