Areas of Expertise
- Business models and electric transport
- Market analysis and profitability analysis
- Renewable energy, especially biomass
David Ziegler has been working at the Fraunhofer Center for International Management and Knowledge Economy IMW in Leipzig in the »Business Models: Engineering and Innovation« unit as a research fellow and doctoral candidate since February 2017. Prior, he worked as a research associate at the Deutsches Biomasseforschungszentrum (DBFZ), where he headed a project that focused on torrefied biomass for use in small-scale gasification and small-scale combustion plants; he has also carried out market analyses and profitability calculations and assisted with various research projects in the area of renewable energy. He studied industrial engineering, gaining a Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. degree. His work in the Business Models: Engineering and Innovation unit currently focuses primarily on the subjects of business models and electric mobility.
- TimberPlan+ Digitally Based, Integral Planning Methodology for Ready-made Wooden Roof Construction
- Open Workshop: Digital Competence Center Leipzig