Areas of expertise
- Strategic marketing in the industrial B2B sector
- Strategic sales and distribution channels in the industrial B2B sector
- Business development with focus on building new markets
- Transfer path contract research in the industrial B2B sector
- Chemical industry and life sciences
Annegret Seehafer was appointed head of the "Corporate Development in International Competition" divison at the Fraunhofer Center for International Management and Knowledge Economy IMW in October 2022.
Annegret Seehafer studied business administration at the University of Hamburg. She worked for renowned chemical companies and held various positions in sales/strategic marketing with an international focus. She also held various positions at the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft with a strong focus on transfer, most recently as head of division in the Innovation, Transfer and Utilization division of the Executive Board.